Friday 4 July 2014

Calico Handcock's character design.

Captain Calico



Oy! Ye want adventure? Seek at de romane? Be a pirate? How aboot t' time ye wanted t' go t' Japan? Searchin' for a cheep prices to take out that woman or women? No kids!Are you looking for a A+ grade romane? Well I get dem High seas, eh? Who wrote this? Doesn't matter, I get a offer for ye! Come join the romantic cruises form Vancouver to Toyko.  I be t' Captain of the Fondle Frog. I be a theiv..themin' your adventure today. Mostly know as Calico Handcock. I be travelin' ye around to the shores of Japan, and givin' the chance to be one of dem lucky few to Japan. Don't be late, because I hate later couples. Ye be joining the latest trend. Pirate boats that rr shaped like Frogs. MONEY! 












As you can see the speech of a person is very important to a story. In this speech from Calico, you can clearly see what he does for a living, he is careless person, does not care aboot anyone, and wants your money. You can drag out much of him just from the roughly drawn picture.
I brought him in as a not caring man. He sighed, and moans a lot. He will never get too excited, and hates loud children.  I also shaped him as the first, and only Canadian pirate with a romance cruise. Captain Calico is one of the five most important people in my story You can learn more about Calico in my first book, when it comes out, working title, in the Staff in the Stone, by Lucas Charlston.

No comments:

Post a Comment