Friday 26 September 2014

Putting on the show

w




That really is the whole entire life cycle of writing. It’s a party.
            You are putting out your fiesta, and everyone is invited to your special event. The first chapter is the introduction. You pointed everyone out, and tell every Tom, Dick, and Harry who they are. The middle of the party, is all about the gathering of people, and they start to groove about as they make the next part. Happenings happen! People laugh at a joke, they play a video game, they cook some wieners on your heater, they start playing baseball in your bathroom, and build a flourish statue to the chair god out of your table. Time pass by, and you get to the end. Everyone leaves, and they tell you what your party was like.
             Your party goers are going to like the party, get bored, pass out in the bathroom, or return to want one more party.
            What makes a good party? You! You are the maverick showstopper party with host with the most…uhmm..host.
                        
                          YEA! DOUBLE ENTENDRE! NYUNYAAN! ß Guitar solo noise 
                                    
                                     Be prepared to go out there with a smile.

As my next step is starting. I find myself facing two divided decisions. One being that I can go to school, and spend a whole bunch of time on more writing, or what my mentor is pointing out to me. My mentor told me to head towards the writing circles. I never really been in one right away.


                    From my understanding, you go in, and you write. This has been done by every author, every writer, and every critical thinker. Just like scientist using coffee houses in the 1800’s. Like Isaac Newton went to the Grecian Coffee house, and used to have conversations with the Whigs!

                But you and me, we got to put on the show. We got to put the fireworks on, and dance with the guitar strapped on our shoulder. Slide your tongue up and down on those strings/words on your paper. Raise our hands in the air, and say “Thank you very much, I will be here all week, and try the liver!”
    
           What I’m trying to say, to be an author, you got to know that you are an author. Do not be afraid to spread around. Though, personally I have never been to writing circle. I am going to rock and roll my ideas in there, and walk out a rock star. But with a book, and not a guitar strapped to my shoulder. Texts and sentence, baby! NYUHYAAH! Book solo! Get it? Instead of guitar solo?


                                                  Keep on writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment