Monday 19 May 2014

One more week, and a break a week.

Taking a break is a brilliant way to help with your story; it is just essential part of writing a book. A teacher, my mentor of sorts, told me to slow down, take a break, and write her a chapter in a months’ time. Writing a book is about time, well the first book I find, and it is about finding the balance of time you need to work on your book to finding enough time for yourself. Also I think it's a great way to get rid of…

 So, take your time. I took the week off from writing to catch up on video games, watch a movie, relax with a book, hang out with my significant other, and other such pleasures. Part of writer’s block is not knowing where to go, or what to write. If you relax your brain, you will have a reinvigorated mind. Also, what’s so great about a break, you can take your real life experience from the events of that week, and use them for your book.

Remember, always take a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment