Friday 30 May 2014

The road ahead.

The best part of the road is the trek. I always cherished the roving of the planet, the travel of the sites, and the discovery of the world. Even on the internet, some days, I liked to spend time on Goggle map. You pick up that yellow Pegman, and place him around the world as I can travel to other cities. I've spent endless hours looking up and down the streets of Japan’s shopping areas, the dusty streets of Egypt, old cities in Canada, and anywhere I can gambol my fingers on the keyboard as I pick a new place to explore.




As you write your story know that you are not limited down to one city. Browse the internet on Youtube and Google, look to TV for the travel network, or even book a trip to somewhere you always want to go. Even in one city you need to travel to other spots in that city, or maybe just in your room. Take venture on other places. If you are stuck on what to write you can take your character(s) on a trip. Keep writing my friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment