Friday 9 January 2015

How I deal with it all- the stress and the hate of people.

I want you to Picture me.

. 
Press Play

And picture me as a guitarist


 I  play my music with joy.  
I  listen to my music with the thrill that the next note will bring me rapture.
                         I want to put up on a show that everyone will enjoy.

                  That's where I am. On the boulevard, on the motorway, on the CPU, on the internet, or on top of the soapbox. I twang the string, I strum the string, I pluck the string, a slap the wood on the instrument, and I play my song as the best I can. Those who listen to my song, I will give you a spectacle of a life time. Those who stop by and listen to a only few of my songs, I thank them.
On my guitar, and my song.
                When I finish one of my songs, you clap and cheer like a million screaming fans. Although, who may be listening may only be a few people, one person, or just myself. I say, "Thank you very much friends. That felt very good, man! Thanks for coming down, and making me feel so good." 

                                                 BUT....
I have to put up with a lot, 
                                     I  tolerance bad behaviour.
                                                                          have to put up with people who ignore me.
                              I have to put up with the people who are out just out to hate me.
A lot of people hate my music, hate the way I play, hate the way I talk, hate the way I live my life. I play my music as someone who always gives, who is always kind, and who is always in love. I try my best not to hate. I was taught to play my music to help someone, and especially to my family and friends. I like make people smile, and to guard the people I care for even if it means my own life or a friendship.
But there is those who try to hurt me, and continue to do so.  
Tell me to be quiet, tell me to stop playing my music, ignore me when I wave at them at a mall or a house when we are passing by each on the stairs, and I felt bad. I use to say, "I'm sorry". And care for those people who felt the need to punish me with their negative feeling for something I played. 
Whatever pity thing they had against me I would care about it, and have anxiety about it. 
                                            But not anymore. 
I keep playing my song now.
 The negative attention people give me due to something I played is that person's chose. Not mine. I play my music because it is what I love, and damn anyone who is out there to hurt that love, and put a strain on that.  A family member, a friend, a street person, a mayor, a lady, and anyone who approaches me with hate. I thank you, you have shown me what hate really means. Ignore me if you wish for that's your choice in your life. But, know that I will keep playing music for it is my love, and that's my choice. Not yours to tread upon.  
That's who I deal with hate. I deal with it with love. 
Why be Ying with them when I can be Yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment