Friday 7 November 2014

Naruto: My passion, and a thank you.



Naruto: My passion, and a thank you.

                One person named Masashi Kishimoto had given me a great gift. Naruto. He has finished his magna story, and I like to thank him in my own way. As for you, the read that is traveling into the world of writing, you will see where I get some of inspiration to keep on going. First, I need to properly thank Mister Kishimoto.
                To do that, I have to bring you back, TO THE FUTURE!

                

 The time of April 27th, 2005. In a time where I had given up all my dreams, and this man gave me a gift. He taught me to never give up. How?
               Let me explain two things to you.
                                Naruto
                                  And
                                   How my life was during this time.

Naruto.

                In August 1997 in an issue of Akamaru Jump we were introduce to Naruto Uzumaki. An adolescent boy with blonde, spiky hair and navy eyes. For those who don’t know, he’s a ninja whom frequently tells everyone he will be recognised by his dream. To become the Hokage; the ninja in his village who is known as the guru and the strongest of all. An immature jokester, Naruto seeks attention because he was disdained by his village at childhood. To be respected by the village, his resolution is to never give up. He tells himself, “I will never die until I become ninja, and the leader of my group.” Naruto forms friendships he initially lacked, networking some of them as a family association.   Like Sasuke being an older brother, or a toad sage called Jiraiya as his father. Although Naruto sometimes finds himself incapable to accomplish responsibilities he proposes to do, through friendship, and his own will he proves that he can achieve the impossible. The characters believe in Naruto, and choose for him to be the Hokage because of his positive impact on their lives.

Wow.
                                                                                                                              Pretty close to the heart.
Pretty close to what I am.
                                                                   What I will be.
April, 27th, 2005


                  I was in trying to be an Electrician. I had moved away from my Grandparents so that I can go about searching on who I am, and who I was. During this time I was still in a very depressed state. Though I never knew it, I was suffering from anxiety disorder as well. I hated class, I was afraid of everyone, and I knew that I was a loser. I gave up on trying to be someone, and just told myself that I would take a trade up because- for a bad reason- money. I had started classes in February of that year, and I was almost done. A man that I befriend in class told me about an anime called Naruto. He was surprised I never heard of this show before.  On that day, I watched episode 132, “For a Friend” “Tomo yo!” (親友よ!). It changed my life forever. That episode show me Naruto’s way of life. That he never gave up on his dreams, and one day he will be Hokage. I skipped school for one week just to watch episode one to one hundred thirty five. The show gave me an arrange of emotions. I cried when it reminded me that I was not alone. I laughed at Naruto’s jokes. And I drew in Naruto’s hope that one day with all my hard work I would make my dreams come true. Within all of that, it gave me one lesson.
I am awesome, and I am the best person alive.

Without knowing it Masashi Kishimoto was the first person to lift me out of my depression. With your story you have given mine. With Naruto I grew. Naruto, though fictional, became my hero. A boy that no one loved and abused had worked out to become his dream. I thank you Mister Kishimoto. You started a fire in me that has never stopped.  Three years after I watched Naruto I wrote my story. Now, next week I take a huge step as I go to my first writing group, and after that I don’t know where I will go.
                                                                      BUT!
                                                                     MY nindō!
I'm not gonna run away, and I never go back on my word! I will be an author. That's my nindō!
                                                    


                             
                                                                                                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment